Looking for used oil and gas equipment for sale?
Since 2007, Crusader Joint Ventures has been sourcing, refurbishing, repurposing, and reselling used oilfield equipment for customers in Alberta, Western Canada, and internationally abroad. Our team has specialized knowledge in rotating equipment including: pump systems, compressors, and generators – plus a large range of other used oil and gas equipment.
We create solutions for the following oil and gas equipment:
- Pumps and fluid handling including water injection / water disposal pump packages
- Gas compressors
- Diesel and natural gas generators
- Separators and vessels
- Flare knockouts
- Flare stacks
- Gas dehydrators
- Gas and fluid measurement
- Indirect fired heaters
- Inlet headers and manifolds
- LPG storage bullets
- Miscellaneous vales and checks
- Oil treaters
- Gas exchangers
- Oil and gas skids and buildings
- Gas sweetening equipment
- And more used production equipment
View our current inventory of used oil and gas equipment or contact us to let us know what your project is requiring. Watch below as Kameron Anderson speaks about the oilfield equipment market in Alberta, Canada.
Alberta’s Used Oilfield Equipment Market
Watch below as Kameron Anderson speaks about the oilfield equipment market in Alberta, Canada.
Helping You Better Evaluate For Sale Used Oil and Gas Equipment
Crusader knows that improving information and support surrounding used oilfield equipment allows customers to better qualify appropriate equipment for their application. The more quality information, the more confidence you can gain knowing the equipment’s fit for your specific oil and gas project. It’s our goal that our customers go into used oil and gas equipment transactions with as low of risk as possible by being equipped with better knowledge.
Information for Evaluating Used Oilfield Equipment
- Accuracy of equipment’s general configuration and technical specifications
- Drawings including GA’s (general arrangement drawings) and P&ID’s (process and identification drawings)
- Comprehensive exterior and interior photos of equipment including core components, condition, and nameplates
- Oil and gas equipment inspection and maintenance reports
- Equipment data sheets and data books
- QA and QC manuals
- Operator notes and comments
- Video spotlights
- 3D virtual tours showing high-fidelity detail of the equipment’s interior and components
- Performance data
- Onsite inspections
- Subject matter experts available to support inquiries
Video and 3D Virtual Equipment Tours
Explore below a detailed 3D Matterport Virtual Tour of 5MMSFD to 15MMSCFD Refrigeration Gas Plant.
Watch Kameron Anderson, and Neeky Noor-Ali of BSG Engineering, highlight a 5MMSFD to 15MMSCFD Refrigeration Gas Plant.
Connecting You to Trusted Oilfield Equipment
Whether you are looking for new, refurbished, surplus, or used equipment – Crusader can work with you to find an economical and technically suitable solution. Reach out to us today to discuss the specifics of your oilfield project.